Are you losing work to your competitors through unsuccessful tenders? Is your win-to-loss ratio lower than it should be? Do you need an impartial assessment from an experienced tender writer and consultant?
We can help you prepare for your next submission before the tender process starts.
Red Pony can examine your previous submissions to give you detailed feedback on their strengths and weaknesses, as well as recommendations for improvement.
We will deliver a comprehensive report containing concrete, actionable recommendations for improving future submissions. The assessment will provide an appraisal of the content, structure, presentation, requirements compliance and unique value proposition.
Draw on our tendering experience
Red Pony has an impressive track record in helping clients across multiple industry sectors – including engineering, finance, information technology, communications and construction – to win tenders for projects worth many millions of dollars. We can put this experience and expertise at your disposal.
Our submission evaluation service will provide you with the ideal platform to transform your approach to tenders and convert these opportunities into new business.
- Case study: Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Case study: Northern Goldfields Earthmoving
- Blog post: Large document, looming deadline: a 4-step survival guide
- Blog post: Five tips for creating a compelling executive summary
- Related service: Tender writing
- Related service: Bid strategy