Producing a successful tender is not an easy thing to do. Time is inevitably short and the stakes can be high. More than likely, you could use all the help you can get.
This means being ready well before the tender period begins and the clock starts ticking.
Improve your tender success rate
Red Pony provides strategic advice and tendering expertise to organisations looking to raise their success rate and improve their ability to produce winning tenders.
By engaging a Red Pony consultant you can add an experienced professional to your bid team and gain a crucial edge over your competition.
We can help you to:
- evaluate submission requirements
- identify your unique value proposition
- structure your tender document
- source expertise from within your organisation and externally
- plan and manage the tendering process.
Experienced tender professionals
We have been assisting clients to produce winning tenders for over ten years. We know what is required to produce a compliant and compelling submission.
Whether you are submitting a tender for the first time, or looking to gain a strategic advantage for a ‘must-win’ opportunity, Red Pony can help you devise a strategy for success.
- Case study: Macquarie Business Centre
- Case study: Northern Goldfields Earthmoving
- Blog post: Writing a tender and living to tell the tale (part one)
- Blog post: Writing a tender and living to tell the tale (part two)
- Related service: Tender writing
- Related service: Submission evaluations